NHR-E100 series single-circuit digital display controller is capable of collection, display, control, remote transmission, communication, and printing of site signals including temperature, pressure, liquid level, and speed to form a digital collection system and control system to be widely applied in many fields such as power, petrochemical, metallurgy, light industry, pharmaceutics, and aeronautics.
* Single-way intput, dual-screen LED display with light-beam analog indication (0-100%);
* 36 types of signal input available; input signal type is selectable with measurement precision of 0.2%;
* thermal resistance\thermocouple signal resolution switchable: 1℃ or 0.1℃;
* "Upper/lower-limit alarm", "delayed alarm", "break alarm", and "blink alarm" are available with LED alarm lamp indication;
* Voltage and current transducing output signal is selectable;
* Supporting RS485 and RS232 serial interfaces, with standard MODBUS RTUcommunication protocol adopted;
* RS232C printing available, cable of manual printing, timed printing, and alarm printing etc;
* DC24V feed output is available for power distribution for transducer on the site;
* Photoelectric isolation technology has been adopted between input, output, power, and communication;
* Multiple sizes and styles are available for user's choice;
* Password lock for parameters setting which would be stored permanently in case of power-off; parameters reset available.
Wiring diagram of model A, B, C, D, E, K, L, and M.
Note: the wiring terminal directions at rear cover of horizontal and vertical instrument are different; see Figure 1.
Note: in the above diagram, if one group of terminals has different functions, only one of them may be available. For example, RS485 and RS232 are on the same group of terminals, so only one of them can be selected.
1. Please select functions based on wiring diagram upon model selection. As terminals of smaller instrument are less than those on bigger ones, only one of several functions may be selected on the same group of terminals.
2. Model F has no RS232C printing interface, and model H has no RS232 communication interface or RS232C printing interface.
3. The contact capacity of the relay of the instruments with specifications and sizes of the D or E mode is AC 125 V/0.5 A and DC 24 V/0.5A in case that there are alarms between terminal 25 and terminal 36 of these instruments, so it is the instruments with specifications and sizes of the H mode, while the relay contact capacity of other instruments is AC 220 V/2 A and DC 24 V/2 A.
4. The model must be written in detail; functions not selected shall not be omitted but marked with "X". Example 1: NHR-E100A-55-0/X/2/D1/1P(24)-A